The first step of my journey
[html]

How Ironic that a white wolf with golden eyes would be the one to greet Sky in her search for a white wolf with golden eyes. XDD Nice to meet you too! :3

Sky's ears perked up as someone approached. The other girl's white fur immediately perked the hybrid's interest, but it died away some as she realized it wasn't in fact Orin, the girl she'd been searching for. Of course not. Nothing's ever that easy. As the local approached, Sky lowered her head in a sign of respect, doing what she would've expected to see at her own borders from a stranger.

The local wolf introduced herself as Siku, asking if there was anything she could do to help Sky. The brown girl nodded some and her lips pulled taught for a moment before she spoke. "My name's Sky. I was actually hoping you'd be able to help me locate someone." Her tone was obviously professional, despite her appearing to be a loner. "A friend of mine has disappeared recently, bringing her two daughters with her. There was some trouble back where we were living, but it's since passed and I've started looking around to see if I could find her. Have you gotten any new wolves across the borders lately? A female with two newborn daughters?"

Describing Orin's appearance would be pointless, and the pups still had their newborn colors when they'd left, so if they'd grown into their permanent colors already, she'd be describing the wrong pups anyway. "The mother has golden eyes, but that's about all I can say. She's been known to dye her fur, so..." Sky did that tight-lipped expression again, shrugging her shoulders and tilting her head.

With any luck, this white girl would know something. Either Orin would be here, in Dahlia de Mai, or maybe Siku knew something else. A rumor, a chance meeting, a sighting... anything! Sky was searching for a needle in a haystack as it was. She needed clues, information, something to go off. Even if Orin wasn't here in Dahlian lands, Sky would ask permission to spend the night. It was a tiring journey to the next packlands, and she'd need a meal and some rest before heading off again. It was too risky to hunt so close to a pack's territory.

Sky Katruk

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:30px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#443521; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#443521; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#dfcab2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bZedA.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; border:1px solid #dfcab2; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e3712; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:472px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread