The first step of my journey
[html]

Forward dated to the 11th, something in the late morning. Anyone can post. :3 Day one of Sky's epic journey.

It had only taken her a few short hours come sunrise to reach the borders of the first pack she planned on searching; Dahlia de Mai. She hated the idea of visiting another pack when her own scent still lingered around CdA some, but she hoped no one would pay it any mind. If she were to be searching for someone who'd gone into hiding, then she'd have to be extra careful; as far as anyone else knew, she'd only stayed at Cercatori d'Arte for the winter, and that was all.

Her first step in her search brought her to the western edge of Flanders Field, just at the border, but far away from her pack's territory. She was in her lupus form, due to the traveling she'd done, and now tired and worn, she sat her ass down in the short spring grass and sighed. Time to risk everything.

She howled. Sky knew her howl was unique; everytime she voiced it, it sounded as if she were singing. She'd loved it growing up, up to this day, but now she hated it. It gave away her position, in case Shawchert had already sent someone to look for her. Still, she couldn't just walk into another pack's territory. Even a loner knew better than to do that.

Once her howl's echoes died away, she waited. She'd ask if they'd seen her, and explain the situation (she was a loner who had been friends with her. She'd never use names, other than her own.) and hope to god they knew something about the missing mother and her two children.

Sky Katruk

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:30px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#443521; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#443521; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#dfcab2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bZedA.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; border:1px solid #dfcab2; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e3712; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:472px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hey there :3 Nice to meet you ^^

When Siku had first come to the borders in search of a home, she had not expected such a quick paced rise in rank. The white princess did not have much to offer aside from hunting and patrolling, though she knew she wanted to change that. As her rank rose to the position of Wahrer, the she-wolf had taken to patrolling the borders more than before. There were few wolves left to keep an eye on them, and it was now her job. Siku began with down by Demon's Trail, and ran her way up to St.Pepin's Vineyards- or until someone else's scent told her there was another Dahlian there not too long ago. Despite the fact that Nayru had many important things to deal with now, Siku knew the ruby eyed Alpha still patrolled. The golden eyed she-wolf ran with a muddled mind today, her paws a blur on the ground as she ran with her emotions. There was so much changed in her still short life. Conor was gone. Still gone. Siku wondered if he would return, though she knew it was improbable. They would have to get along without him.

White ears flickered as Siku paused, her snowy paws coming to a stop. There was the strangest howl coming from the west. Spinning around, Siku's ears pricked forward as she searched for the source. It was surely a female, the beautiful sound of her howl lingering as Siku made her way to the she-wolf. Unsure of what to expect, the pure white woman took her time. There were few times that she actually encountered a wolf at the borders. Saul was usually the one there, Siku knew all too well. A smile graced the young Dahlian's lips at the thought of her cinnamon eared friend, and it stayed there as the petite woman approached the stranger.

The woman was beautiful. Siku's golden eyes slid over the strangers face, noticing each piercing with intrigue, and with that one glance Siku concluded that the woman was no threat. There was a weary look about her, and a pained look in her eyes that almost made Siku shiver. The she-wolf was not simply wandering, if appeared that she came here for a reason. Something was wrong, but what? Golden eyes steady on the stranger, Siku spoke in an assertively questioning tone that expressed concern for the woman at the same time. "My name is Siku, and you are at Dahlian borders.." Golden eyes sliding downwards, Siku could see that the stranger knew already. She had settled herself down right before the border, respectively. Yes, this wouldn't be a problem. "Though I can see that you knew that. May I help you with something?" Siku searched the strangers face, curiosity and concern for the stranger growing as she waited for an answer.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

How Ironic that a white wolf with golden eyes would be the one to greet Sky in her search for a white wolf with golden eyes. XDD Nice to meet you too! :3

Sky's ears perked up as someone approached. The other girl's white fur immediately perked the hybrid's interest, but it died away some as she realized it wasn't in fact Orin, the girl she'd been searching for. Of course not. Nothing's ever that easy. As the local approached, Sky lowered her head in a sign of respect, doing what she would've expected to see at her own borders from a stranger.

The local wolf introduced herself as Siku, asking if there was anything she could do to help Sky. The brown girl nodded some and her lips pulled taught for a moment before she spoke. "My name's Sky. I was actually hoping you'd be able to help me locate someone." Her tone was obviously professional, despite her appearing to be a loner. "A friend of mine has disappeared recently, bringing her two daughters with her. There was some trouble back where we were living, but it's since passed and I've started looking around to see if I could find her. Have you gotten any new wolves across the borders lately? A female with two newborn daughters?"

Describing Orin's appearance would be pointless, and the pups still had their newborn colors when they'd left, so if they'd grown into their permanent colors already, she'd be describing the wrong pups anyway. "The mother has golden eyes, but that's about all I can say. She's been known to dye her fur, so..." Sky did that tight-lipped expression again, shrugging her shoulders and tilting her head.

With any luck, this white girl would know something. Either Orin would be here, in Dahlia de Mai, or maybe Siku knew something else. A rumor, a chance meeting, a sighting... anything! Sky was searching for a needle in a haystack as it was. She needed clues, information, something to go off. Even if Orin wasn't here in Dahlian lands, Sky would ask permission to spend the night. It was a tiring journey to the next packlands, and she'd need a meal and some rest before heading off again. It was too risky to hunt so close to a pack's territory.

Sky Katruk

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:30px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#443521; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#443521; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#dfcab2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bZedA.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; border:1px solid #dfcab2; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e3712; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:472px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]