Seeking some Attention~
[html]
OOC : [Thanks James for the table.] Sorry for the short post, I didn't mean for it to come out so short.

He figured it was about time for him to get the wounds he had checked up on. After all the wandering he did, he wasn't sure how they were holding up. He had the sinking suspicious that his leg was infected. It was beginning to hurt more and more. He had tried his best to keep it cleaned out as he traveled. However, it was hard to for him to really do much in lupus form. If he changed forms he could probably get a better grasp on it. Besides the fact he was very uncomfortable changing forms, especially around others. Even more so because when he had changed forms in the past it was in private. He was considered weaker, he wasn't allowed to change forms.

Either way, he needed to find someone other then himself to look at his injuries. He had heard from a few other the other wolves around of one. However, he was also warned to be very cautious around her. She had some strange habits, but they were never very clear on what they were. None the less he found himself walking around the caves. It was still a bit uncomfortable in the caves. Mostly because he had spetn most of his life out in the open air. None the less after some cautious wandering he believed he had turn up to the right room. He stopped outside for a moment, and took a deep breath before finally poking his head in to announce himself, "I hope I found the right spot, I was told I should come here to see a healer..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread