Seeking some Attention~
[html]
OOC : [Thanks James for the table.] Sorry for the short post, I didn't mean for it to come out so short.

He figured it was about time for him to get the wounds he had checked up on. After all the wandering he did, he wasn't sure how they were holding up. He had the sinking suspicious that his leg was infected. It was beginning to hurt more and more. He had tried his best to keep it cleaned out as he traveled. However, it was hard to for him to really do much in lupus form. If he changed forms he could probably get a better grasp on it. Besides the fact he was very uncomfortable changing forms, especially around others. Even more so because when he had changed forms in the past it was in private. He was considered weaker, he wasn't allowed to change forms.

Either way, he needed to find someone other then himself to look at his injuries. He had heard from a few other the other wolves around of one. However, he was also warned to be very cautious around her. She had some strange habits, but they were never very clear on what they were. None the less he found himself walking around the caves. It was still a bit uncomfortable in the caves. Mostly because he had spetn most of his life out in the open air. None the less after some cautious wandering he believed he had turn up to the right room. He stopped outside for a moment, and took a deep breath before finally poking his head in to announce himself, "I hope I found the right spot, I was told I should come here to see a healer..."

[/html]
[html]

Demi could smell the stench of infection before the person actually stepped into her door step. The room itself was pretty bare now, almost as if she was moving to another place. But her private nature on personal matters would likely prohibit any prying into why. Truthfully, it was probably because she had been spending a lot more time with Teddy, and soon it would probably draw much more attention then she would be willing to admit.

The room itself still contained all the tools necessary to take care of the sick, including a bed with furnishings and other items neatly stationed near it. Otherwise she sat at her table, reading glasses perched on her nose, reading an article in some long dead magazine, awaiting the wretched creatures’ entrance. So far most of them had been far to expectant of the treatment they would receive, some had even forgot their manners, so it was no surprise her eyes barely lifted off her glasses to look over the soul who had come looking for her. Demi slid a bookmark into the page and closed the magazine. Then turned to address him.

“Yes, I am Demi D’Angelo, Corson of the pack currently. What is it you wish to have looked at?”already she was studing him, eyes trained to notice the movements he would use if he moved, already building a fact sheet to be used while treating him. She noticed his current form and only deducted that either it was too painful to shift, or something mental and she wasn’t a mental doctor. No she prided herself on creating nut jobs, not fixing them. Demi swiveled in her chair toward the bed, so the wolf could be treated.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rotap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px;}
.demi_rotap b {font-weight:bold; color:#5D1712; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi_rotap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#783C13; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC : [Thanks James for the table.] Sorry for the delay. Really, really sorry. Injury is on right side.

To say he was a bit nervous, was an understandment. He was still very new, and to come to someone injured only proved to him how weak he was. Still, when push came to shove he needed help. As he heard the other wolf speak he lowered himself. Pulling himself low to the ground and looking away as he replied, "I have a few injuries actually. The injury on my left eye, and ear was done with a knife and a needle. However, it would help to know if it was healing decently. As for the injuries around my leg, those were done by teeth and I tried to clean it out. However, it's hard to check in this form."

Which that he let out a soft whine, and pulled himself even closer together. He was scared, and the thoughts of the night he was injured left him petrified. No, it was behind him now. He had to press forward, and ignoring his injuries would only lead him to more trouble in the long run. As he considered things through, it dawned on him. Not only had he not offered his name, he also never asked what he needed to do. With a faint hush coming over his voice, as his tailed pulled in closer to his body, "I almost for to mention my name is Torrent Fault. Also, would you need me to change forms or am I ok like this?" Even as he asked the second question his eyes looked to the door way, what if someone else sees? No, it couldn't be helped. It was obvious to him other wolves showed their other forms casually here. Still, the idea discomforted him. "If,.. If you do need me to change, would you mind if no one else saw?"

[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

Muahahaha

In Character

Demi just observed, crossing her leg idly as he rambled on with meaningless drivel. What in gods name had come over her aunt to accept such pathetic creatures was the thought currently running through her head. The little goddess never counted physical weakness against anyone, she above all else was a lithe and easily outmatched when it came to terms on a purely physical nature. No she just could never stand the weak minded, the ones who turned squeamish at any challenge. But she did commend him for asking for help even if she didn’t approve of his mannerisms so far.

A hand patted the bed as he asked his question, finding the nature of it truly hilarious. Here she was sitting here all proper in optime and he was shy about revealing his bipedal form. Her bedside manner was not the greatest but she did try and she offered him a little bit of a smile, trying as best she could to hide how much she loathed his demeanor. With as many whimps and forgetful wolves here not remembering their place, it seemed she’d have to come to terms with becoming a therapist, not for them but for her own sanity or else she’d play a little natural selection of her own and weed out the weak minded.

As for the nature of the wound and whether or not he needed to shift, when she looked upon it closer she shook her head no. It would be better if he stayed in this form, the nature of walking on four legs meant he wouldn’t be flexing it at odd angles and it would heal better.

“You can stay as you are” she spoke softly, not really in a soothing notion but she wasn’t about to give him a pitty party either.

“So what dumb thing did you do to get yourself tore up this badly?” she asked as she stood to get some supplies.

<style>
.Operation p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Operation b {font-family:verdana; color:#deb700; text-shadow:#deb700 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Operation-b {width:467px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Operation-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#deb700; text-shadow:#deb700 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Operation-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Operation {background-color:#b30f05; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:465px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/4245/tbl7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:266px 0px 10px 0px; } </style>
[/html]