woke up new
[html]

Sorry for the wait <3

Golden eyes scanned the skies as Nayru spoke, and Siku curled herself up next to the bi coloured Alpha as her soft voice tried to explain. He is confused, the younger she-wolf sounded as if she was not worried nor upset by this. Perhaps he was to come back. Rounded ears pricked forward as Siku wrapped her arms around her legs, chin on her knees as she glanced from the blue skies to her Alpha. "Is he- She began, restrained hope lacing her tone. However, Nayru foresaw the question and answered just as smoothly. We'll be here if he comes back, if not we will still be here.

Just as she expected, no one had a freaking clue as to whether he was coming back or not. Siku wondered what he said upon leaving, wondered why. There were so many questions that she knew no one could answer. "I think we will be okay. I also understand that everything has changed for you." Siku spoke with a lightness, a delicate concern that she tried not to convey. Nayru was younger than herself, and Siku knew they both had yet to reach their adulthood though they were close. To juggle growing as a woman, as well as guiding Dahlia in it's growth, would be a challenge. Siku had no doubts though, her trust in Nayru's strength surprisingly vast."Your greenhouse.."

"Will you still tend to it this summer?" Golden eyes drifted to Nayru's face, and Siku tilted her head to the side in question. This, she could ask about. "I was hoping I could help," The woman spoke in an almost business like manner now, still curled up against the wall and her Alpha. "If Saul becomes the Apothecary I would like to assist him, by gathering and growing all the proper plants he will need." The white faced wolf was confident that she could be a help to their pack, not a bother. She put off finding her place in Dahlia once Conor disappeared, but now it was imperative that she claim some sort of job other than patrolling. Anxious to hear the answer, Siku shifted to sit properly again and clasp her hands. Fidgeting was a habit she never became aware of.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread