woke up new
[html]

<3

Thoughts and worries settled and plans began to form as Siku listened to Nayru, the words lingering in Siku's mind as she registered the Alpha's input. 'Corank of your own'. A spark of interest lighting her pale face, Siku nodded as she smiled back eagerly. "That sounds perfect for me! I'd love to," she spoke fast, intent to hear what else the ruby eyed she-wolf had to say. Excitement grew for both women as Nayru continued to vocalize her thoughts. There was still hope for Dahlia, as long as there were souls like them who still cared. The plants would still grow and the sun would continue to rise. Action needed to be taken, but Dahlia was okay. Or would be. Good. Siku's round ears relaxed against her head as her tail waved about pleasantly, and the Wahrer listened to her alpha with ever growing, silent interest.

"I'm going to need some help with figuring out the whole wine situation, but other than that I think we can do this!" Siku smiled optimistically, golden eyes on the skies and her mind elsewhere now. There was much to do, much to learn and more to discover. The coming summer and fall would probably be busier than what the white wolf was used to, she knew. It was an exciting task to look forward to as well as plan for. So confident in Nayru and their pack, Siku had no concerns about whether it would be successful. She only planned.

A hand extending forward to bat around Nayru's tail playfully, Siku spoke with a dreamy yet practical tone as she explored the topic further. "I have a grasp, yes. Not quite good yet," Siku stopped to give a grin to the Alpha before she continued to bat at her tail again. "But I'll get there. We can play it as we go, it's the perfect time of year to start. Shall we focus on the vineyard? We'll have to fix it up I'd imagine." Pausing to breathe, another thought entered the young woman's mind. Golden eyes attempted to meet ruby now as she spoke curiously. "Shall we grow marijuana as well?" The white faced wolf had no clue what the answer might be, having had little experience with the plant herself. However she knew it was potentially useful and therefore worth mentioning.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread