woke up new
[html]

<333 343

The girl's enthusiasm for the corank lifted Nayru's heart. Her and Saul would become pillars for Dahlia de Mai, of that the young woman was sure. If Gideon or Saluce could have filled in those roles, Nayru would have been pleased. But the raven Stormbringer was a hermit most of the time and Saluce had left shortly before Conor. They had both proven Nayru wrong, but she was not discouraged. The universe provided for all needs, and Saul and Siku were proof of that. It seemed whenever storm clouds started to thicken there was always a ray of light or two that could penetrate.

"I've already started clearing away some of the overgrowth in the vineyards. Farore is helping out also, once you understand what needs to be done then you can tell her what to do. " Her sister was far too intelligent to be someone's right hand man, but the ivory woman with the ink stains seemed uninterested in applying herself further. At least the girl was earning her keep somehow now, even if she remained obstinate in most other matters.

The next question that came from Siku's lips caused Nayru to smile her sly, almost shy, smile. It had taken Nayru a while to identify the plant she had smoked with Razekiel, and then after knowing what to look for it had taken a while to find the plant growing. It had been with the tobacco near Flander's Field, but it grew quite wildly after having been moved to the green house. "I've already begun. " Yet she didn't know how to dry it or prepare it or any of that. There was still much to figure out, but they would do it. And do it well. "I've gathered quite a few plants since the snow storm. I had to repair the roof on the greenhouse, most of the older plants died. I've almost gotten it back to where it was though." And by the end of summer, the amount of green they could grow in that thing was unimaginable.

<style type="text/css">
.nay b {font-weight:bold; color:#c28085; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nay .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:290px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nay p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #080202}
.nay {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8d1820; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/nayr.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread