Here Comes the Rain
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

ooc text..

500+ 5+

León was surprised when the woman spoke back to him in his own language, he had not met many who spoke Spanish in 'Souls.. in fact he and his brother and daughter were the only ones who he knew for certain spoke the language of the Spaniards. Faith harrumphed next to him and nodded her head again in the strange way that equines did for no discernible reason, like himself the mare towered over this woman before them and he wondered how large Faith would see to one who was shorter than her. Her smile was returned to her from two sets of lips although only one she would likely be able to decipher. Many would not think that Faith had a language, assuming that horses were stupid prey animals but that was quite the contrary, horses were very intelligent in León's two year experience of owning a horse.

He took the hands that was offered to him and shook it, his hand dwarfing the petite coal black appendage belonging to the woman who introduced herself as Layla the loner. His ears fell slightly as Layla mentioned someone who he did not know, if she was of AniWayan pack then León did not know the spoken of female in his short time within AniWaya borders and ranking. His smile was understanding as she mentioned Faith's substantial height and length, not in his lifetime had León seen a horse as big as Faith apart from the positively giant male owned by his brother, Strength had another 4 inches on Faith.

"Faith is large but she is a gentle soul, she would no more hurt you than she would hurt myself. We have known each other our entire two years of life and she shares the day of my birth with me as well." As though to prove her gentleness Faith pushed her soft muzzle forwards, sniffing at the white and black femme with interest, searching for a muzzle rub or treats hidden somewhere on the female. In answer to her earlier questions the man spoke again, his voice slow and methodical and his accent making a strong appearance.

"I'm sorry to say that I do not yet know the woman you speak of, I've only been in AniWaya a short time so the number of older members I do know is very limited." The man paused here for a second and cleared his throat softly before continuing. "However I am knowledgeable about equines myself, if you're truly interested in learning more I could take you to the AniWaya stables and show you what you wish to learn." The only student he had taught was his own daughter and she had been raised around Faith, it would be interesting to the man to teach a pupil who might have grown up not knowing a lot about horses. Suddenly aware that he was still holding her delicate paw in the grasp of his huge hand he dropped it and smiled at her a little embarrassed, he had not noticed they had still been holding hands.

<style>
.LaOr p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.LaOr b {font-family:verdana; color:#d78a1f; text-shadow:#d78a1f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.LaOr-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.LaOr-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d78a1f; text-shadow:#d78a1f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.LaOr-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.LaOr {background-color:#392813; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/1034/tbl2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 219px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread