Here Comes the Rain
sorry for taking forever, i fail, also slight pp Smile hope you don't mind
also sorry this is so sucky, i promise my next post will bebetter.

He nodded agreeable, he did consider himself lucky to have Faith in his life, the mare in question moved closer to the female encouraged by the outstretched hand and nuzzled interestedly at the paw before huffing disappointingly at it being empty. Equine brown eyes stared back dolefully full of accusation at the promise of food via the outstretched hands not being delivered, León laughed and pulled an apple from his satchel and gave it to Layla to feed to Faith. Her ears pricked forwards as she saw the apple and again moved her head forwards to try and reach it.

"Yes there is a roof over the stables, we will be quite dry in there." He motioned for the female to follow him and turned away to begin to walk to the stables, Faith automatically turning to follow him though she was still munching the apple she had been given. Earthen ears flicked back as she mentioned repaying him somehow and León shook his head vigorously, payment was not what he sought from this woman,

"No payment is needed, teaching is a hobby of mine, I relish the chance to have a new pupil." The man thought for a few seconds before adding on, "Would you like to ride to the stables on Faith? As a first taster"

Messages In This Thread