Reconciliation
[html]

OOC: end here? I should start our next thread, ^^

He was silent for a while, almost scaring Lili, thinking he might push her away and just leave, but the words came out that she wanted to hear, needed to hear and she couldn’t help but release a sight of relief. She knew she would deserve to be ignored after the way she had treated him, after all it was only fair, but she truely didn’t know how to work up the words, and the hurt she caused him, made it worse, but now... things would get better, now he would have a mate that wouldn’t sit and sulk.

“I won’t let it happen again... I’m sorry I did this time... I don’t know what came over me.

She licked the side of her mates cheek, and hugged him, making sure that he was real, letting his warm fur comfort her. She knew this was where she belonged. With Nayati in his arms, and nowhere else. She was glad she got the courage to speak and now wondered why she was so scared of his response when she should have talked earlier, maybe it was a thought she’d be rejected.... rejection was something she was used to and hated, and wanted little of but now she thought about it... How could Nayati reject her, he asked her to be his mate, she was now his, and he was hers, and it seemed so clear now... she felt worse but happy that she started talking to him again, happy they would be able to work things out.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread