Eating sea biscuits and drinking red rum
[html]

WC: 240

"No. I did not see you there. I just wanted to hold the horseback seat." she said, a smile eventually accompanying her words.

Denver breathed a brief chuckle and moved towards her, not bothering to open the door behind him again. "Alrigh', fair enough." he said, sniffing in a deep breath of the tepid air and nearly gagging in response. "Ugh, it smells terrible in here..." He waved his hand in front of his face in offense, nose crinkling.

"I'm Caspa, lately a Seigneur." she introduced, managing to keep the saddle she'd just replaced from falling to the ground.

Seigneur? Denver thought, eyebrows raising. Is that what that Niro fella said? "Guess that's me, too. Name's Denver."

"What do you do here?" Caspa asked, wandering eyes indicating that she thought he worked in the barn, or something.

Denver scoffed, "Pfff, oh no, darlin'... No," he laughed, "I don' work here. I ain' so fond'a horses, t'be honest..."

He sure hoped he didn't look like a farm hand. He froze, then, looking down at his clothing and running hands through his hair and fur. Am I all dirty or something? he thought, brows furrowing with annoyance before he looked back up her quizzically. "Sure hope I don' look like I work here..." he muttered with a frown.

Icy gaze flew over her for a moment before narrowing, "You ride or somethin'?" After all, she'd been ogling the gear; he wondered if she owned one herself. Owning one of them was just too much bother to be worthwhile to Denver. He preferred just to look at them.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread