Eating sea biscuits and drinking red rum
[html]

Sorry for being so sloooowww! :X WC: 319

Standing on the human-made road, the sun felt hotter than normal. The black ground was unforgiving, and quickly Denver moved to be back in the grass, annoyed with the heat building in his coat that forced him to pant in an unwelcome dog-like way.

"Yes, that way I think would take us back to the hote--," she said, but her voice was cut off.

Icy eyes glanced around ahead of them, not thinking much of the interruption. "I d'know if I wanna go there, though;" he said lazily, "ain't there supposed to be a castle here or somethin'?"

The creme and chocolate wolf-dog was sure that they must have been a castle. What was a Kingdom without a castle? Maybe a castle would impress him enough to stay, at least.

Where was that girl? "Hey," he called out, turning. What was she doing? His eyes narrowed, putting a hand above his eyes to see through the midday glare. "Hey!" he yelled, watching as one of the beasts tried to pull her into his cave.

He paused for a moment, realizing that she could probably get away from it, considering it was confined. But the girl was holding him up; she seemed to know this place a bit better than he did, and he wanted to take advantage of that. With a sigh, he moved briskly towards her. Before he walked the full length, though, she seemed to have gotten away, with a swift jerk. Eyebrows raised, he stopped, placing hands back on his hips. "Well? You okay?" he asked, turning back towards their loose destination as she neared him. "I knew them things were evil."

Denver reached out to brush his own clothing off, as if it had been him that had been attacked. "Did 'e get'cha?" he asked halfheartedly, glancing over to her, vaguely scanning her body for injuries. Really, though, he just didn't want to have to carry her back, or some other bullshit like that.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread