let me be satisfied
[html]

It seems Dever's a bit paranoid and easily spooked, haha. Ayita is a dog mix right? Sorry if I'm wrong! WC: 302

Denver walked through the silent streets, wondering if they were in fact inhabited at all. Just as his excitement for the place was nearly falling, disappointed that such a splendid town was mostly uninhabited, he heard a noise, making him jump slightly as he walked. Perhaps it was the sound of a door closing, but he could not find it's source with a quick assessment. Turning around, though, he spotted a woman heading towards him. Feeling as though she appeared out of nowhere, he glanced around, wondering why he hadn't noticed her before.

"Hello," the stranger called out, "Can I help you with anything?"

Recognizing her voice to be rather friendly, he approached her as well. She looked slightly older than him, but to his relief she did appear to have some dog genes in her. Ahh, good! he thought. Maybe she could tell him more about this so-called Kingdom. If there were no inhabitants, how could it be called a Kingdom?

"'Ey there, miss," he said, holding out a white-furred paw. After all, if he didn't practice his manners sometimes, he would never get what he wanted. "I was just wonderin' if this place was a ghost town, after all," he said, placing a hand on his hip and looking about. "It ain't so busy 'round here, is it? Ya got more populated areas, or what?"

If he would have to travel miles before running into someone every day, he couldn't be sure if he'd want to stay here. With any luck, though, the rumors would be true after all and he could finally find solace in a comforting place. He did enjoy the scenery, after all; the proximity to the sea, and it's salty air was so refreshing. Denver just couldn't escape his country roots, despite his longing to live in more civilized, urban area.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread