let me be satisfied
[html]
Thread Information
Date: Current

Setting: Lunenburg

Time: Afternoon

Character Form: Optime

Character Mood: Relatively good mood, but he is skeptical that he is where he thinks he is.

Requested Participants: Maybe someone who lives in Lunenburg, or frequents it? Preferably a character who has been here a while. :

Ideal Participant Speed: Medium speed; on post a week or faster is fine.

Word Count: 423

Game Points: 3
[/html]

[html]

Warning, he's kind of an ass! Tongue

Denver sat off quickly after his encounter with Niro and his acceptance into these lands. The white dog just had to find out what kind of place this really was. From all of the stories, it was a Kingdom. He wanted to see just how Royal the place really was, how noble. Would it be a place deserving of him, unlike all the others? Denver would not accept anything less than perfect. Why should he, if he would go to all of the trouble of finding a perfect home?

The place he'd passed over the land's border had been rocky and hard, with cliffs filling the landscape, being constantly slapped with the cold hand of the sea. The area that he was approaching was nothing like that. As the buildings came into his view, his heart rose. Perhaps this was the Kingdom he was searching for, after all.

The buildings were fairly dilapidated, sure, but they still looked habitable. A thin, hopefulsmile finally spread on Denver's face as he crossed into this place; a sea worthy town, with many a vessel still afloat in the near harbor. What might he find here? Surely, some useful trinkets, and perhaps he could commandeer one of those smaller boats...

Greedily, he wandered the streets, going into one small building first, to explore it's contents. It seemed he'd walked into a clothing shop of sorts. The dog boy already wore a brown woolen blazer, a dark blue and gray striped v-neck shirt, and dark blue denim straight-legged jeans, all of which fit him as if they'd been made for him. Really, though, he only liked to have a nice, clean, stylish look to reflect himself. Inside the shop, he browsed the dusty walls, clothing in this particular shop scattered mainly about the floor in odd piles. Casually bending down, he picked up a small but thick item of cloth between two thin, clawed fingers, holding it up to inspect. Icy eyes narrowed to peer at the fabric, which was a mustard yellow color that Denver sort of enjoyed. He snatched it up quickly and moved along from the building, tying the thing about his neck in a sloppy, but still adequate manner.

Slightly warmer now, he walked slowly through the fairly quiet road, the sun arching above him to warm the building-shaded floor beneath his feet. Denver's interest in this land had risen greatly, and his encounter with Niro had been almost put behind him. He only hoped that it would stay that way.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Ayita loved living down this way. it gave her time to look through things and she wanted to bring her thing for her grandson. She would be heading back there to check on Amaranth today. She wanted to make sure that she was perfectly ok. Niro had told her about amaranths burst out and she wanted to be sure her daughter wasn't going to hurt the child.

She found herself wandering the streets thinking of what place to go in so that she could find something for a baby. looking up from the ground which she stood she saw someone roaming just as she was. "Hello" She said as she started his way. she figured he was most likely be here looking for things.

"Can I help you with anything?" She asked as she stopped walking. She wasn't sure who the man was but it was certain that he was new or tresspassing.
[html]

It seems Dever's a bit paranoid and easily spooked, haha. Ayita is a dog mix right? Sorry if I'm wrong! WC: 302

Denver walked through the silent streets, wondering if they were in fact inhabited at all. Just as his excitement for the place was nearly falling, disappointed that such a splendid town was mostly uninhabited, he heard a noise, making him jump slightly as he walked. Perhaps it was the sound of a door closing, but he could not find it's source with a quick assessment. Turning around, though, he spotted a woman heading towards him. Feeling as though she appeared out of nowhere, he glanced around, wondering why he hadn't noticed her before.

"Hello," the stranger called out, "Can I help you with anything?"

Recognizing her voice to be rather friendly, he approached her as well. She looked slightly older than him, but to his relief she did appear to have some dog genes in her. Ahh, good! he thought. Maybe she could tell him more about this so-called Kingdom. If there were no inhabitants, how could it be called a Kingdom?

"'Ey there, miss," he said, holding out a white-furred paw. After all, if he didn't practice his manners sometimes, he would never get what he wanted. "I was just wonderin' if this place was a ghost town, after all," he said, placing a hand on his hip and looking about. "It ain't so busy 'round here, is it? Ya got more populated areas, or what?"

If he would have to travel miles before running into someone every day, he couldn't be sure if he'd want to stay here. With any luck, though, the rumors would be true after all and he could finally find solace in a comforting place. He did enjoy the scenery, after all; the proximity to the sea, and it's salty air was so refreshing. Denver just couldn't escape his country roots, despite his longing to live in more civilized, urban area.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Shes all wolf 100% love.
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ayita smiled at the new comer and she figured he had to be a new member. She smiled shaking his had lightly. 'Its nice to meet you I'm Ayita Catori" She said. Letting go of his hand she smiled. She hadn't noticed how few members lived up this way though most of them gathered much needed items from here.

She smiled the kingdom that her mate ran was growing with every birth and every member. "Here maybe My Vigilante the king and I live close by. where there are many members who live closer to the coast. Many live in the hotel, the stables are a good place to find riders and their horses." She said.

"Oh andI forgot to ask who are you?' She liked to know the members and hoped that she would get to know everyone in all due time.

<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzhl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 0px 0px;}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh, crap. Oh well. He'll just have to realize it later. >> WC: 213

"Mmhmm," he mumbled in response, listening impatiently as Ayita explained that this area was less populated than most. The way she mentioned the King, Vigilante, made it seem as though they were mated. Ohh, maybe I can finally meet him... he though to himself. She mentioned horses, too, and he waved a hand.

"I don' like horses much," he admitted, "They're far too stinky 'n cranky." He switched subjects now, to something that interested him more. "You live with the King? So could I meet 'im, or what?" he asked, accent lacing each word.

"'m Denver," he managed, tilting his head to get a better look at the lady, now that she was closer.

Her fur was a lovely shade of brown with a creme undercoat, and her eyes were such a striking blue he knew she had to be part dog. Now that she was nearer, though Denver wasn't so sure, and took a half step back, looking at her with a slightly confused expression. Denver had never met a wolf with such blue eyes before, so still, he second guessed himself. Should he ask, or would it be rude? He didn't know, so he did it anyways.

"You a dog, or what?" he blurted out, icy blue eyes curious, eyebrow raised.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Thats fine her eyes are unique to wolves so easy mistake.
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ayita had to admit her and her brother and Niro were the only full wolves here in the pack and not even her pups were full wolf. She lived in a world full of hybrids and dogs. Though unlike her brother she didn't mind though it seemed as though her brother wasnt either.

The boy seemed to be acting a little strange and she hoped that he wasn't bothered by her. "Oh ya horses can be annoying but they they help us get around. She said as she looked at him studying her lightly.

Ayita had always taken good care of herself. Being a princess and the mate to the king she had to look nice. "The king is not home and he is my mate.' She said lightly smiling. She really did need to get back to what she was doing.

She had stopped and noticed his shift as he looked at her more after speaking his name. "Its nice to meat you." She said as she continued to watch him she wondered if he had never seen a wolf before or what. She wasn't sure that she trusted him yet for the oddness. "Oh um No I'm no Dog I'm all wolf love." She said as she fixed her hair slightly. "Most of the members here are dog or hybrids there are very few wolves. She said.

<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzhl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 0px 0px;}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

:] WC: 304

At least someone agreed with his stance on horses. Ayita seemed to realize their worth, though, as he did to an extent. Denver adjusted his posture, weight shifting onto one leg, pixie blue eyes roaming once again, eager to keep exploring this new land, hoping that there was more somewhere.

"The king is not home and he is my mate." she said with a smile.

As Ayita's smile rose, Denver's faded. Not home? Damn! he cursed inwardly, body falling and reflecting his disappointment. "Damn," he spoke aloud, voice a low sigh. "Well, I'll hafta come find him another day, then, I s'pose. A King's gotta be busy, I guess..." he trailed off, foot tapping anxiously against the ground. If he couldn't meet the King now, he would need to get moving and find some more entertaining things to help him pass all of the time in the world.

Ayita continued with pleasantries, cordial and general. Nice to meet you, she said, and he nodded, grunting a "You too,".

The moment that she denied his query about her heritage, his face completely fell. She was a wolf? Another wolf, damn! he cursed again, What's with her weird eyes? After all, blue was an odd color for a wolf's eyes. His own narrowed in suspicion as she tried to explain that the pack was mainly dogs.

"Well, I ain't been lucky 'nough to meet a single one yet," he said, frustrated and annoyed. "All I've been meetin' are wolves. All the stories I've heard 'bout this place say it's a Kingdom for dogs." Had he really been so lied to? Was he really so gullible? "What exactly is this place, now, miss?" he mumbled, desiring to have it confirmed for him that this place was up to his high standards. He wanted to be treated like royalty, as he had been told he would be, here.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ayita could see the disappointment and then he startled her. She was sorry he wasn't home but he had to protect the land and make sure his family was safe. Their family didn't just consist of the kids and them it was the entire pack. She was watched him. he seemed odd and off she wondered why he had come here.

"Well what is this place a sanctuary a place of safe haven for the mutts. My children are mutts, I may not be.' She said. "This place was founded by a mutt king and then my mate took over he as well is a dog." She said as she shifted her weight. She wished that Vigilante had been home. "Though this place is renound for the dogs in it that find home here we also will not turn away others." She said.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Totally thought I replied to this, sorry! lol.WC: --

He listened to her speech, but only barely. His interest waned as she droned on, speaking of mutts and a mutt-king. At least the current King was a dog, Denver thought. But mated to a wolf? Odd. Maybe it was customary here; maybe he still had a lot to learn about this place. Denver's brows furrowed, considering whether or not the Cours des Miracles would be a proper match. A sanctuary for mutts? Did he really need to be saved, to hide?

"I see." he said, idly fingering the fabric of his newly found scarf. "Well, I guess that's nice 'n all..." he said unconvincingly. "So can y'all tell me where I can stay, then, miss Ayita?" he asked, accent touching each word as he glanced around. None of these buildings looked like homes; this must have been the center of the town, once.

Denver only hoped that if he settled down here for a while he might be able to work it to fit his needs. It was a nice area, after all; only rather unfortunately deserted. There needed to be more bustle here, Denver thought. He needed activity, or he would get bored and move on. Maybe it was time for the ivory wolf-dog to make his own waves.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ayita was a calm woman, Ayita was a woman of irenic tenancies. She hated to fight and she hated to deal with people who just didn't seem happy with how things were. She watched the man as she smiled.

Ayita nodded. "Yes the hotel." She said she figured with all the dog there he would be happy. she wasn't sure what his deal was with the wolf thing. She shrugged it off. "So what are you doing here in this section looking for items for something? Ayita wanted to look for what she needed she had no drive to sit here and deal with this.

Blue eyes saught find what she was looking her she hadn't really wanted anything more then to find things for her daughters son.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ending this here; not sure if he'd actually be able to see it from where they were. Probably not, but I'm gunna stretch it for funsies. >> Teeeny bit of PP, tell me if it's not okay. Sorry he's such a dick, and sorry for ending it so quickly. I just think he would probably do this... xD You can reply if you wanna. And if you wanna have another thread, we can. WC: 222

Oh yes, the hotel she had mentioned before. But where was it? "Where is it?" he asked while icy eyes scanned the area for a long moment, eventually landing on what appeared to be a large, regal-looking building across the bay. The boats blocked most of his view, but the place looked large and accommodating. At least, from a distance. He squinted into the wind, lifting up an arm to block the sun from his eyes.

"It over there, miss Ayita?" he asked, pointing with his free hand.

He waited for confirmation, and paused for a moment, glancing to the building for a moment before he looked back at her. She confirmed, and before she was able to finish her next question he was off. Kicking away from there with a hefty stride, he speedily walked. He did not want to stay any longer and attempt to converse with this woman he cared nothing for. Denver left, and her words tried in vain to follow him. For now, he just wanted to make an assessment of this place. Later, he would perhaps have idle chatter.

Pale eyes set upon the building in the distance, knowing that the sun was only getting lower. He did not know this place, and certainly would not like to be lost inside of it, at night.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]