let me be satisfied
Shes all wolf 100% love.
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ayita smiled at the new comer and she figured he had to be a new member. She smiled shaking his had lightly. 'Its nice to meet you I'm Ayita Catori" She said. Letting go of his hand she smiled. She hadn't noticed how few members lived up this way though most of them gathered much needed items from here.

She smiled the kingdom that her mate ran was growing with every birth and every member. "Here maybe My Vigilante the king and I live close by. where there are many members who live closer to the coast. Many live in the hotel, the stables are a good place to find riders and their horses." She said.

"Oh andI forgot to ask who are you?' She liked to know the members and hoped that she would get to know everyone in all due time.

<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzhl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 0px 0px;}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread