let me be satisfied
[html]

Oh, crap. Oh well. He'll just have to realize it later. >> WC: 213

"Mmhmm," he mumbled in response, listening impatiently as Ayita explained that this area was less populated than most. The way she mentioned the King, Vigilante, made it seem as though they were mated. Ohh, maybe I can finally meet him... he though to himself. She mentioned horses, too, and he waved a hand.

"I don' like horses much," he admitted, "They're far too stinky 'n cranky." He switched subjects now, to something that interested him more. "You live with the King? So could I meet 'im, or what?" he asked, accent lacing each word.

"'m Denver," he managed, tilting his head to get a better look at the lady, now that she was closer.

Her fur was a lovely shade of brown with a creme undercoat, and her eyes were such a striking blue he knew she had to be part dog. Now that she was nearer, though Denver wasn't so sure, and took a half step back, looking at her with a slightly confused expression. Denver had never met a wolf with such blue eyes before, so still, he second guessed himself. Should he ask, or would it be rude? He didn't know, so he did it anyways.

"You a dog, or what?" he blurted out, icy blue eyes curious, eyebrow raised.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread