let me be satisfied
Thats fine her eyes are unique to wolves so easy mistake.
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ayita had to admit her and her brother and Niro were the only full wolves here in the pack and not even her pups were full wolf. She lived in a world full of hybrids and dogs. Though unlike her brother she didn't mind though it seemed as though her brother wasnt either.

The boy seemed to be acting a little strange and she hoped that he wasn't bothered by her. "Oh ya horses can be annoying but they they help us get around. She said as she looked at him studying her lightly.

Ayita had always taken good care of herself. Being a princess and the mate to the king she had to look nice. "The king is not home and he is my mate.' She said lightly smiling. She really did need to get back to what she was doing.

She had stopped and noticed his shift as he looked at her more after speaking his name. "Its nice to meat you." She said as she continued to watch him she wondered if he had never seen a wolf before or what. She wasn't sure that she trusted him yet for the oddness. "Oh um No I'm no Dog I'm all wolf love." She said as she fixed her hair slightly. "Most of the members here are dog or hybrids there are very few wolves. She said.

<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzhl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 0px 0px;}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread