let me be satisfied
[html]

:] WC: 304

At least someone agreed with his stance on horses. Ayita seemed to realize their worth, though, as he did to an extent. Denver adjusted his posture, weight shifting onto one leg, pixie blue eyes roaming once again, eager to keep exploring this new land, hoping that there was more somewhere.

"The king is not home and he is my mate." she said with a smile.

As Ayita's smile rose, Denver's faded. Not home? Damn! he cursed inwardly, body falling and reflecting his disappointment. "Damn," he spoke aloud, voice a low sigh. "Well, I'll hafta come find him another day, then, I s'pose. A King's gotta be busy, I guess..." he trailed off, foot tapping anxiously against the ground. If he couldn't meet the King now, he would need to get moving and find some more entertaining things to help him pass all of the time in the world.

Ayita continued with pleasantries, cordial and general. Nice to meet you, she said, and he nodded, grunting a "You too,".

The moment that she denied his query about her heritage, his face completely fell. She was a wolf? Another wolf, damn! he cursed again, What's with her weird eyes? After all, blue was an odd color for a wolf's eyes. His own narrowed in suspicion as she tried to explain that the pack was mainly dogs.

"Well, I ain't been lucky 'nough to meet a single one yet," he said, frustrated and annoyed. "All I've been meetin' are wolves. All the stories I've heard 'bout this place say it's a Kingdom for dogs." Had he really been so lied to? Was he really so gullible? "What exactly is this place, now, miss?" he mumbled, desiring to have it confirmed for him that this place was up to his high standards. He wanted to be treated like royalty, as he had been told he would be, here.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread