let me be satisfied
Thats fine her eyes are unique to wolves so easy mistake.
[html]

Word Count » 000

Ayita could see the disappointment and then he startled her. She was sorry he wasn't home but he had to protect the land and make sure his family was safe. Their family didn't just consist of the kids and them it was the entire pack. She was watched him. he seemed odd and off she wondered why he had come here.

"Well what is this place a sanctuary a place of safe haven for the mutts. My children are mutts, I may not be.' She said. "This place was founded by a mutt king and then my mate took over he as well is a dog." She said as she shifted her weight. She wished that Vigilante had been home. "Though this place is renound for the dogs in it that find home here we also will not turn away others." She said.

<style>
.marie-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt3 .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzhl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 0px 0px;}
.marie-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt3 b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.marie-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread