let me be satisfied
[html]

Totally thought I replied to this, sorry! lol.WC: --

He listened to her speech, but only barely. His interest waned as she droned on, speaking of mutts and a mutt-king. At least the current King was a dog, Denver thought. But mated to a wolf? Odd. Maybe it was customary here; maybe he still had a lot to learn about this place. Denver's brows furrowed, considering whether or not the Cours des Miracles would be a proper match. A sanctuary for mutts? Did he really need to be saved, to hide?

"I see." he said, idly fingering the fabric of his newly found scarf. "Well, I guess that's nice 'n all..." he said unconvincingly. "So can y'all tell me where I can stay, then, miss Ayita?" he asked, accent touching each word as he glanced around. None of these buildings looked like homes; this must have been the center of the town, once.

Denver only hoped that if he settled down here for a while he might be able to work it to fit his needs. It was a nice area, after all; only rather unfortunately deserted. There needed to be more bustle here, Denver thought. He needed activity, or he would get bored and move on. Maybe it was time for the ivory wolf-dog to make his own waves.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread