let me be satisfied
[html]

Ending this here; not sure if he'd actually be able to see it from where they were. Probably not, but I'm gunna stretch it for funsies. >> Teeeny bit of PP, tell me if it's not okay. Sorry he's such a dick, and sorry for ending it so quickly. I just think he would probably do this... xD You can reply if you wanna. And if you wanna have another thread, we can. WC: 222

Oh yes, the hotel she had mentioned before. But where was it? "Where is it?" he asked while icy eyes scanned the area for a long moment, eventually landing on what appeared to be a large, regal-looking building across the bay. The boats blocked most of his view, but the place looked large and accommodating. At least, from a distance. He squinted into the wind, lifting up an arm to block the sun from his eyes.

"It over there, miss Ayita?" he asked, pointing with his free hand.

He waited for confirmation, and paused for a moment, glancing to the building for a moment before he looked back at her. She confirmed, and before she was able to finish her next question he was off. Kicking away from there with a hefty stride, he speedily walked. He did not want to stay any longer and attempt to converse with this woman he cared nothing for. Denver left, and her words tried in vain to follow him. For now, he just wanted to make an assessment of this place. Later, he would perhaps have idle chatter.

Pale eyes set upon the building in the distance, knowing that the sun was only getting lower. He did not know this place, and certainly would not like to be lost inside of it, at night.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread