The wolf meets the pencil
OOc: Ugh, so short. ><

Leon smiled at the women's offer, nodding an affirmative. "I'd like that. I've been meaning to find out what others do as Luperci." He stated. All he could do was hunt, track, and fight. Not much of a help compared to Amata's medical skills.

He felt odd when she told him that help was only a question away. He had grown accustomed to relying on himself, and staying out of the way of others. He shook away the feeling, reminding himself that he was a part of a pack now. A family. "Will do Mati." He said in a grateful tone, glad this meeting was going so well. He hoped to himself that Phoenix would hear about his being in Crimson Dreams, and make his way there. He hoped...

"Haha, gerai, būtų ne jūs tai žinote. Go figure that I'd meet the daughters of the two highest wolves." He said, chuckling to himself. The odd coincidence amused Leon, seeing as how Savina had met him while he was half dead, he wondered how he would meet the second in command. He pictured himself humorously with no arms, wriggling on the ground. "I pray that my meeting with your mother will be under better circumstances." He said with a grin. 'unless I'm dead by then, it should be...

Messages In This Thread