Faces Blur By
[html]
No worries. ^^ 300+

Tattoos appeared to be a tradition passed down from mother to daughter in Shanta's culture, and Alae couldn't help but to find that quite fascinating (especially to know it was the females of the family that did this; one would think it could have been a male thing to pass tattoos down). Anyone could pass down any object from their culture to the next generation, but something about passing along tattoos seemed very intimate, like a permanent reminder that the individual was part of the family for life. Tattoos were for life, and the heritage of a family matched the ideal of a tattoo's permanence. Shanta's legacy was upon her chest, and her family took to chest pieces. It was a strategic place, Alae thought, to have a family's heritage be tattooed upon the chest. The chest was broad and wide, with an open heart. Shanta's culture wore their tattoos above their heart, and Alae assumed that signified love and soul for their tattoos. "Fascinating." Alae said, with a profound interest in her voice. "Tattoos always have meaning attached to them, but yours seems very significant for what it is." The Sidhe remarked, admiring the pink tones of her vivid tattoo more so.

Shanta divulged into the two silver crescents that bore upon her shoulders, signifying there was significant fortune behind them in luck and protection. Alae observed the crescents, taking note of their color and detail. "Hm, I've never really thought about how tattoos could protect someone. That's interesting to know as well. One day I wish I could get more, but all in reason and sense, of course. Just as my lotus has meaning to me, any other tattoos I get have to have significance to my very being." Alae said in her own opinion. Tattoos were nice, but she wasn't the type of Luperci just to get tattoos for the sake of them looking beautiful and artistic. While there was certainly nothing wrong with that, Alae thought if there was another tattoo to be carved in her fur and flesh, she would be satisfied to die with such a thing knowing that there was a compelling story to tell behind it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread