The season is arriving
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

As much as I want to make Slay fall asleep, this thread is getting a little outdated, and I’d like us to focus on the pack hunt instead of having two slow going pack threads open XD So I will wrap this up. You’ve all gotten your co-ranks, but I don’t know yet if we will be giving out icons or not for them.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cercelee snorted indignantly at Slay’s response, and she shot him a feigned insulted look. As if she wasn’t suitable for bearing children? In all honestly, Cercelee felt that she wasn’t. Puppies had never interested her much, not in the way other females seemed to have an instinctive way with them. She had never so much as cooed over a pup, treating them instead as if they were peers of hers. How could she raise children with that type of attitude? Besides, if Dahlia de Mai held together, wouldn’t she be far too busy leading a pack to play house? Smiling at the remaining wolves, Cercelee cleared her throat. They were beginning to disperse, and she and Colibri had said all that needed to be said anyway. Now that they had ended on a good note, it seemed this was the best time to formally dismiss. Besides, Cer had noted the signs in Slay, his demeanor seemed similar to the day he had fallen asleep clear out of the blue. Perhaps this meeting was taxing him. Well then, if everyone’s decided on a co-rank, I think we’re about rapped up here, yes? Why not go about the lands a but more and pick out a den or some such? We do intend to stay for the long haul right? Cer smiled at them once more, and though it was more likely they would find a house to lodge in than a den, it was all the same. They needed somewhere to sleep at night, and so, with that she left to wander, for she didn’t intend on settling in any one den, or house, for a while yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread