i know my ship is coming in
[html]

I really do appreciate you taking the time to finish this for us. <3 It was a great thread, and we'll definitely have to thread again once Jaden (possibly?) makes it into DdM. Wink I'll go ahead and archive this! 530

Even from her own culture of the Sidhe back in Ireland, a female leader was never heard of. Females always held some sort of shaman position; horticulturalists, herbalists, anything dealing with the medical and spiritual realm. Females in the Sidhe were powerful in their own right, perhaps even more so than the leaders themselves… but a female as a leader was never heard of. It was always the elite, elderly, and males of their pack holds that took charge of such a thing. Alae herself might have held some doubt in Nayru's position, but then again there was a strange sense of respect to also come forth from it. Nayru seemed level headed enough for the position, and didn't seem like it was passed down to her because she was the next in line to receive. Jaden still spoke in high regards of this Conor, and Alae could only nod in acknowledgement to his words. His great leadership would forever be a mystery to the Sidhe.

Extending his grasp out to her own, Alae smiled in the courtesy of such as she was lifted to two feet swiftly. Promising that Alaska had nothing to offer, Alae silently disagreed with such a thing. There was always something fascinating about venturing through a new environment, even if it didn't have any tools to benefit or take along. The scenery enough would make her content, and by the way Jaden spoke of such, it only made her more curious to go and take an adventure there sometime later in the season of this year. Jaden expressed that he was physically able enough to continue on with his meandering, and this meant the marker their encounter would be short lived upon this day. Understanding this, there was several more scouting along the shoreline Alae wanted to do with Kael before departing back to the borders of Dahlia. Her sky blue eyes gave him a once over more, checking to see if Jaden was indeed fit to wander off on his own without her assistance. "If you say you're able to continue on, I'll trust you." Alae remarked, giving the benefit of the doubt.

With their encounter coming to a close, Jaden reminded her that he would appear at the borders of Dahlia in the not so distant future, and Alae eagerly nodded to his request. "Of course I will. I just hope you don't fall out of anymore trees in the meanwhile." There was a smirk written on her muzzle, but one in good humor. Glad to have gained a new acquaintance upon this continent of Nova Scotia, Alae figured it was time to return to her scavenging along the shorelines. "Please take care of yourself Jaden. A pleasure to meet you, as interesting as it was." Her smile broadened even more, as she began to turn around, offering a wave of her hand. "Until next time Jaden, safe travels." Her farewell was light and simple as the sea breeze, as Alae strutted off back to where she had been looking for coastal artifacts along the shoreline. Kael gave a sideways look to Jaden before lifting off and soaring to meet up with Alae.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread