Taken care of.
Hi! I'm Raine. I think I've tried to join this site before, but the massive guide with all its references confused and scared me, so I ran away screaming. xD This time I came a bit more prepared, however, and stuck to the beginner stuff as well as the random threads I found. And then I sicked my boyfriend/best friend on the rest of it, and he linked me to the important need-to-knows that I missed. Big Grin So hopefully there's no more running this time?

I just wanted to make sure my profile wasn't too vague, and I was hoping I could hook up with someone to help me out with my writing style...I mostly get things spelled right, and I think my tenses are okay--and occasionally brilliance strikes and I manage to make a really long post--but I'd like something more, ah...consistent?

I also wanted to see if anyone even understood Lili's personality, because I think it can be expanded upon/rewritten into something better, I'm just not sure how to do it...Does anyone feel throwing me a bone?

(Two notes: I know I'm missing her age, Arkeal and I haven't worked that part out just yet, and her history is as of yet unfinished. ^^; I'm waiting for him to get back online so we can work out what happens after she meets Luke.)

Messages In This Thread