Taken care of.
Hi! I'm Raine. I think I've tried to join this site before, but the massive guide with all its references confused and scared me, so I ran away screaming. xD This time I came a bit more prepared, however, and stuck to the beginner stuff as well as the random threads I found. And then I sicked my boyfriend/best friend on the rest of it, and he linked me to the important need-to-knows that I missed. Big Grin So hopefully there's no more running this time?

I just wanted to make sure my profile wasn't too vague, and I was hoping I could hook up with someone to help me out with my writing style...I mostly get things spelled right, and I think my tenses are okay--and occasionally brilliance strikes and I manage to make a really long post--but I'd like something more, ah...consistent?

I also wanted to see if anyone even understood Lili's personality, because I think it can be expanded upon/rewritten into something better, I'm just not sure how to do it...Does anyone feel throwing me a bone?

(Two notes: I know I'm missing her age, Arkeal and I haven't worked that part out just yet, and her history is as of yet unfinished. ^^; I'm waiting for him to get back online so we can work out what happens after she meets Luke.)
HIIII THERE. First of all I want to apologize if I am contributing to your confusion by shuffling around the joining information. >___> It is totally happening... sort of right now, except that I took a second to reply to this!

Your profile looks really awesome, not at all vague! Quite detailed, actually. Big Grin I like her backstory quite a bit, and I loled at the bit about murder and bear cubs... silly mother bears. -ducks from Malachi- Her personality was rather easy for me to understand 'cause I think it's rather like me, at least offline! Big Grin I'm very, very quiet around people I don't know so well, but if I get close with someone and we click with conversation it's like omgstfuplz. :x

I'm excited to see where you guys go and what you do, joining pairs are always awesums and your profile does look really shiny! I'm quite glad you decided to come back. :3 The amount of information can be seriously overwhelming, but it's always there to be referenced back upon, too, so please don't worry about memorization or having everything right the first time, either. Big Grin
HIIII I remember you you answered my questions last time. Big Grin And no worries about the shuffling, I still haven't figured out where everything is yet anyway. xD I LOVE THE SEARCH ENGINE. Vaguely remembering reading certain things and then looking them up and FINDING THEM = pure awesomesaucetastic win.

Thanks. Big Grin It took a bit of thinking to come up with her, but after that we had a big brainstorming session and it was like omgmuse in abundance where do I PUT IT? lol. Lili is rather a lot like me, too, which is why I was worried, because I understand myself pretty well, but putting it into words...not so much. xD Lili is so much different, though, and I hope to accomplish a lot with her while I roleplay here.

We're amazingly excited. xD It's a shame Arkeal had school today, or he would have been up all night with me creating them and we'd already be joining. Big Grin /wishes. Fortuneately I'm on break so I get to stay up lolol. Not that I should be...but it's too late now. I think the guide scared me a little 'cause it had so many references in each page, and before I thought "oh, a reference, I have to read THAT page before I finish reading THIS one", and that's not really the way it works. xD I'm better now. I've learned how to research properly. Hehehe.

I'm sorry, that was a ramble that didn't even contain a thank you. D: I'm really grateful, thanks for reading over Lili's monster profile that isn't even done yet. xD