Taken care of.
HIIII THERE. First of all I want to apologize if I am contributing to your confusion by shuffling around the joining information. >___> It is totally happening... sort of right now, except that I took a second to reply to this!

Your profile looks really awesome, not at all vague! Quite detailed, actually. Big Grin I like her backstory quite a bit, and I loled at the bit about murder and bear cubs... silly mother bears. -ducks from Malachi- Her personality was rather easy for me to understand 'cause I think it's rather like me, at least offline! Big Grin I'm very, very quiet around people I don't know so well, but if I get close with someone and we click with conversation it's like omgstfuplz. :x

I'm excited to see where you guys go and what you do, joining pairs are always awesums and your profile does look really shiny! I'm quite glad you decided to come back. :3 The amount of information can be seriously overwhelming, but it's always there to be referenced back upon, too, so please don't worry about memorization or having everything right the first time, either. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread