Taken care of.
HIIII I remember you you answered my questions last time. Big Grin And no worries about the shuffling, I still haven't figured out where everything is yet anyway. xD I LOVE THE SEARCH ENGINE. Vaguely remembering reading certain things and then looking them up and FINDING THEM = pure awesomesaucetastic win.

Thanks. Big Grin It took a bit of thinking to come up with her, but after that we had a big brainstorming session and it was like omgmuse in abundance where do I PUT IT? lol. Lili is rather a lot like me, too, which is why I was worried, because I understand myself pretty well, but putting it into words...not so much. xD Lili is so much different, though, and I hope to accomplish a lot with her while I roleplay here.

We're amazingly excited. xD It's a shame Arkeal had school today, or he would have been up all night with me creating them and we'd already be joining. Big Grin /wishes. Fortuneately I'm on break so I get to stay up lolol. Not that I should be...but it's too late now. I think the guide scared me a little 'cause it had so many references in each page, and before I thought "oh, a reference, I have to read THAT page before I finish reading THIS one", and that's not really the way it works. xD I'm better now. I've learned how to research properly. Hehehe.

I'm sorry, that was a ramble that didn't even contain a thank you. D: I'm really grateful, thanks for reading over Lili's monster profile that isn't even done yet. xD

Messages In This Thread