in theses small hours
[html]

The signs were obvious and Keese was not stupid to the bronze woman's body language. But he was stubborn and like any egotistical man he refused to admit defeat as those purple eyes narrowed and bore through him. Such an interesting color, the silver male noted, just now taking notice as he returned her gaze, though his was far more placid. She was a feisty one, unlike the timid flower that hid behind her. Though not as fiercely so as Anann, but enough to bring the lighter toned woman to mind for a second. "Now it would hardly be gentlemanly of me to leave such damsels unattended. You never know who or what might be lurking about." He said as he casually made his way closer to the pair in a roundabout manner, circling slight to one side to find a tree to lean against. One hand tucked itself it the pocket of his trousers while the other ran through his slicked back hair. His gaze never leaving the forms of the women, but moving over their forms. Eyes lingered on the curves that pleased him. His eyes settled on the darker of the two, his face setting in a deep frown. "I am sorry I frightened you last time, my dear. Do you fear all men so? Do you not know of the pleasures a man could give you?" She was a true and rare beauty. So pure, so innocent and he longed, oh how he longed, to taint her.

<style type="text/css">
.keese01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e1e1a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.keese01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4afad; text-align:center;}
.keese01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.keese01a {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eese01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b4afad; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4afad; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.keese01a-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.keese01a-line1 {width:395px; border-bottom:1px solid #2f2c2c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread