in theses small hours
[html]

*whistles innocently* I do have too much fun with him...although writing this seemed awkward so let me know if you want anything changed..

His lustful gaze was locked on the chocolate fem, even as she hid behind the other woman. Trembling like a lone leaf on a twig. Oh how he wanted to feel her under his touch once again. He would teach her not to fear him and see her tremble from the pleasure of his touch rather than the fear of his presence. In his disillusioned thoughts sneak would crave his touch as much as he craved to touch her by through time he was done with her.

His daydream was shattered and his sultry grin pulled tight in a frown. "It is nothing to be ashamed of." His gaze turned back to the bronze woman as she spoke, his eyes growing cold and annoyed as the fell upon her. Though it was her second comment that followed her low and menacing growl that brought him up from his lean against the rough trunk. Striding quickly and determinedly toward the woman.

An ivory hand reached for the large woman's arm, his grip firm as he pulled to what was sure to be uncomfortably close for her. His breath hot on her face as he spoke. "Name's Keese." He showed no fear at the threatening remark of her pack mates. "Why should I wait for the pleasures of their fangs when yours are right here, my dear." That sultry smirk pulling at the corners of the once deep set frown. Boldly, and perhaps too much so, he nipped at the woman's ear, a light non-threatening growl rolled through his throat. Boundaries were something to be tested; and pushed.

<style type="text/css">
.keese01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e1e1a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.keese01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4afad; text-align:center;}
.keese01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.keese01a {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eese01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b4afad; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4afad; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.keese01a-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.keese01a-line1 {width:395px; border-bottom:1px solid #2f2c2c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread