[M] Murphy's Law
[html]She feared him and no matter what she did to try to mask it he could see it, she was a great actress, but he had seen better, now would she feel better then the other’s that he had before her. The male’s hand reached down as he began to play with his furry shaft. He smiled moving between her and her weapons, and then moving forward towards her, once the flesh colored rod came out from hiding the male smiled. The smile was sick and scary…a bit like him-self. He moved closer and closer to her, he was going to make her scream out to him, she was going to call him Master, and he would not stop using her body till she was begging, and willing to do anything to get him to stop. ”Now..Raven…Your little mouth is going to get you into a lot of trouble. You know nothing about me. However once I’m done with you, I will know everything in you. “
Closer and closer he moved to her, and the sick and slyer his grin grew over his face, he was going to enjoy this one, she had a fire, sort of like how Jace did.”Funny you remind me of Dot…or what you guys call her Jace. A fiery soul, sort of Like how Tala did. Both of them I have had. Why you Valley female need to stop fighting and let your new master just take you and just enjoy the sexual ride. But then you wouldn’t want to come off to easy now would you?” He smacked his lips as his hand rolled up and down in a smooth movement on the pink wand. ”That’s right….look at it…want it. It’s okay! I might let you touch it. But not before I make it claim another virgin’s blood. All three Valley girls….all three virgins…I’m so lucky that your all so easy. Fucking sluts!” He spewed the insults at her, as he made his move. He was going to throw her down play with her body and then rape her, and then kill her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread