[M] Murphy's Law
[html]

Rendall stared in horror and disgust as the male's pink flesh became known. She snarled at him, how dare he insult her with his presence? Her eyes narowed as he moved closer to her, pushing her further away from her weapons. "My name is Rendall you mongrel." she couldnt hold her tongue any more. "And I'd rather mate with a mange-ridden coyote then touch your body!" Her snarl became more feral as she growled her warning to the male. "Come any closer and I'll be sure to remove your manhood with my teeth." She spat out at him.

She tried to keep her distance until he cursed at her, from that moment she couldn't take it any longer. The female leaped for the male, her teeth bound for his throat. How dare he call her such a name and treat her like a slave. However, she ended up head-butting him in the chest, not nearly as effective as she hoped. As she recovered quickly she made a dodge for the bow, hoping that the male was pre-occupied with recovering from her blow, thats if she had any effect at all. Luck, though, was not on her side, she tripped and realized that with the male on her heels she wouldnt have time to reach her tools. So instead she turned on her heels and leaped for the on-coming male, hoping to either kill him or herself before he could get anything from her. "You will not take anything from me." she screamed as she collided with the male, hopefully this time she could do more damage.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread