[M] Murphy's Law
[html]

WC:6+

He moved his hand up and down; while thinking of how good she was going to feel and wonder if she had ever bleed before. Would he be the lucky one to claim it from her? He gave a moan as he hissed, he wanted nothing more than to take the plunge into her and just fill her to the brim with his love. Well it wasn’t love, but it surely was lust. The black cold hearted monster laughed as she spat her birth name at him, as if he really cared what name she had. She became more wild, more of what he wanted the closer he moved, so what else was there to do but push her further and further away from her weapons. ”I don’t care what you would rather do, you see RAVEN I get what I want, and right now I want you, and if you are offering me a chance to get my god like penis into your mouth I’ll accept however I’m still going to have sex with you! Willing or not, you just a stupid slut like the other females. Though Tala just laid there and took it. Jace, she has been the best about being one of my pets, last I seen she was with my children and carried them with pride. Maybe if I’m luck one will be white, and by its season winter I will have found the perfect slave, and I can kill her after all she server her mission. “

Lucifer had plans for these lands; he would take them from Jefferson start his own pack and boot that one punk that attacked him the last time he ran into the male. She charged at him, he laughed pushing his hand out to push her away from hurting him, his hands slipped up running though her mane as he grabbed onto a lock of her hair, ripping it from her scalp as she moved with such a force, she was a little pistol and Lucifer knew he was going to have a lot of fun with her. Then watching her fall he laughed, then she turned around like a cat that had failed taking down its meal the first time around, and leaped at him again, his hand again connected with her body, this time he pushed her down. Just as quickly she had knocked the air from his chest from the first attack. He was able to watch her timing, the male smacked his lips as he quickly jumped on top of her.”Now…NOW you are mine Raven!” He could smell how ready she was; he had her where she needed to be. His skills of being a rapist came out as he used his knees to spread her leg, his fingers slipping down between the two “lovers” legs, as his claws tickled the lips of the female’s tender furry mound. His other hand slipped up pinning her hand above her head as his mouth came down sucking upon the nipples of the firm breast.”Give me a reason…I could make love to you right now. Your body wants it….your mind is telling you to fight it, but I promise I’ll go easy on you like I did when I beat the sight from the silver male that lives in this pack…I think he name is Noah. Yesss….he was fun. Before I beat him around he could talk and walk just fine matter of a fact!” His fingers slipped up and down over the lips, creating the heat between the lips that they would spread and beg for him to enter her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread