[M] Murphy's Law
[html]

WC:3+. I figured Ty could come in now and knock Lucifer off her before he's able to rape her.

His shoulder burned in a searing pain, a pain that he had felt more than once before, however never the less it hurt like hell. His teeth pinched down taking the pain he was feeling from his shoulder down upon her nipple, though he did not want to harm the body to badly yet. Pulling away she took off, he snarled how dare she bite her master, he knew and could tell that her body had started to enjoy the touching that he was being so sweet and tender about it. He was at least trying to get her moist before he entered into her, he was going to be nice and take his time warming her up to him and then he was going to give her full blown manic rape. Well there was going to be no more being nice and tender to her, he was just going to get her and get her good.

She picked up her bow and shot it into the air, he knew that she wasn’t aiming it at him but she was going to pay for what she had done.”You fucking bitch! You’re going to be raped and you’re going to bleed so bad, I’m going to laugh!” The black male face shimmered with a light of darkness as he moved to where she was laying the male kneeled over her as he could see her heart beating for fear. ”No one cares about you! “ He smiled as he leaned over kissing her lips sitting up he looked down at her, smacking his lips. ”Taste…Kind of sad I’m going to kill you. Just like I plan to do to Noah, and Jefferson.” He drew his fist back as he slammed it into her face, she had hurt him when he was trying to be nice. ”Now just lay still and takes it like a good girl!” The male touched his flesh tone shaft as he tickled the outside of her lips with it, with a sick smile he drew his hips back as he placed the rod on the tip of the lips, ready to rip into her and make her scream and cry.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread