Into the light
[html]

WC: 256 OOC: :3 Poor leon always getting his compliments shafted on him Wink

If she had thought anyone was there she’d expect the voice to come from the ground, and not from the sky, so when she heard Leonard’s voice she jumped to her feet, eyes wide, until she spotted the head of the man she’d invited here, puttng a hand over her chest she sighed, trying to catch her breathing up to her heart.

“My goodness Leon, you gave me a start, what are you doing up there?”

She asked, ignoring his flattering comment. She was not going for it yet, not after that other wolf had done the same, layered her with compliments and love, and then took them all back with one sweeping movement. She would not be so easy to get to this time around and she knew it. She finally relaxed as she could feel her heart calm in her chest. She had been shut up in that mansion way too long, she thought, as she looked at him, he did look kind of cute hanging there like that, but her doctor side couldn’t help but interfere.

“You are going to faint from too much blood to your head, come down here so you don’t fall on me, I’ve had one roof fall that will last me the rest of my life.”

She said, indicating Artemis’ fall, of course he would have heard about it by now, unless he was some kind of hermit, and she would continue to assume until he proved her wrong.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff2ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e4642; }
.allifreebei06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei06 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#b3cabd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff2ef; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei06-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #3e4642; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei06-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9cafa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread