Into the light
OOc: lol what did poor Leon do. Q_Q XD Oh well, he'll just tease Amata when he gets chances. Tongue

Leon grinned when she ignored his compliment. 'Same old Amata.' He thought, taking this as a sign she was feeling better, if only a bit. The day was young yet, he supposed, then chuckled to himself when he noticed he had startled her. He spoke up, in a teasing voice, tilting his head to the side, so his muzzle wasn't fully in her direction.

"Oh, and did I frighten the poor girl? Haha, why, I am simply admiring the view."

His response was a double sided answer, as he had been watching the sun rise, though he would admit to himself that the sun wasn't all he was admiring. But when she mentioned that someone else had fallen, he turned his muzzle to her again, curiosity in his eyes. This was news to him, as he wasn't particularly a social wolf. He decided to voice his question, forgetting about her comment about passing out from blood rushing to his head.

"Is that so? Well, I promise I won't fall, if that is what you're implying. Besides, I don't feel... Er..."

Leon blinked as he felt a sudden pressure in his head, forcing him to close his eyes and withdraw for a bit so he could sit up. Rubbing his head, he stood up, composed himself, then walked to the edge of the roof, dropping and hanging by his hands before falling the shortened distance to the ground. Once he was down, he stood, stretched, and walked to the porches stairs with and embarrassed grin. He muttered the his first few words, but raised his voice to a more cheerful tone.

"Okay, fine. So my blood will knock me out if I stay upside down... But I didn't fall, so I'm not a complete nut... And how is the doctor feeling this morning?"

His question came out again teasingly, but he was worried on the inside. It may have been weeks since Amata secluded herself, but his own experience taught him that solitude alone could not always heal the wounds.

Messages In This Thread