Into the light
[html]

WC: 301 OOC: Poor amata ; ; Leo's so mean to herrr

Amata scowled at him as he teased her and rolled her eyes choosing to ignore those words, she’d find a way to throw them back at him later on when he was least expecting it, and she already knew her revenge was in the process as she had warned him about staying upside down for too long, though deep down in her mind he did look rather cute after his initial startle, but she wasn’t going to say that out loud. Folding her arms as he made his way down she rolled her eyes.

“I can’t be perfect about every thing,”

She said giving him a mock smile, it was true, she’d been wrong about a lot, the only thing she was sure she was right in, was her medicinal abilities, though there were a few animals she’d tried to help and failed. She had learned from them, and would continue learning through the rest of her life.

“Nothing new I’m afraid, I have possibly went over board on studying though...”

She said shaking her head. She needed an outlet, something to do. Other than studying, and any of her other medical work. Since he was the only one around her now she figured he’d be a good one to ask what he did normally.

“What do you do when you have free time? I know my mother knits, but I don’t know... I think i need something more than studying.”

She looked down at her hands not wanting to see his more than likely laughing expression at her. She figured that was going to happen. The book worm who had no other hobbies, she needed to find another outlet, and only way she could was to ask.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff2ef; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e4642; }
.allifreebei06-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei06 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei06 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#b3cabd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei06.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff2ef; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e4642; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei06-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #3e4642; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei06-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9cafa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread