Into the light
OOc: She's the one picking on Leo! :O wait... no...

"I'm not asking you to be. Everyone makes mistakes. All I ask is that you be yourself, and not change that."

He said, his smile genuine as he starred at the white wolf. He was enjoying his little game, teasing the woman but was still himself, and more than capable of being serious. So far she wasn't showing any signs of sorrow, so he had teased her. Her face actually showed a kind of irritation with his words, as well as something else, something he couldn't understand.

He tilted his head curiously as she remarked on her studying curious what she meant. He'd never read a book, so he wouldn't understand her remark. But when she asked what he did with his free time, Leon perked up again. He didn't knit, or draw, even hunt when he was bored. He grinned in a friendly way and leaned against a support beam nest to the stairs.

"To be honest, I don't do anything like you're mother. Or Mati either. Drawing is fun, and I have no idea what it means to knit, but my heart prefers the call of nature. I run, to get to know the area better, and to get away from thinking for a while. I sit near running water, such as brooks or small rivers when I want to relax and just enjoy my day. Or, when I need to come to terms with an incident or thought, I seek out larger bodies of water. And if you really need to just get away for a while, there's always the-"

Leon paused his rambling and looked back Amata, noticing her avoiding his gaze. He bit his lip as he studied her, taking in her odd behavior. She hadn't avoided his gaze... Not even when they spoke by the lake. Maybe he was over worrying, but her face seemed disheartened. He had a nagging feeling her question had something to do with it. He walked a bit closer to her and cleared his throat to get attention, then spoke in a gentle tone.

"Amata? What's bothering you?"

Messages In This Thread