Into the light
OOc: lol, thought I'd try something XD

[html]

OOC Leo introduces his pessimism..! XD

Leon tilted his head as Amata spoke, starting to understand what the female had meant. He crossed his arms though, knowing that his favorite activity probably wouldn't be well recieved for Amata. While he still didn't know everything about his beautiful friend, he knew that she wasn't a wolf who killed without reason. The male furrowed his brow as he considered another possibility, not knowing what else he could suggest.

"I'm sorry Amata. The only things I do for the sake of doing are tracking and hunting, but I didn't think you'd want to try those..."

He said hesitantly. Leon knew that Amata, like himself, understood the value of all life, and wouldn't kill another creature without just cause. He lowered his ears in apprehension, and, admittedly, from the comment of his recent mutation. He backed himself to his beam again and remained there in silence for a short time, his face lowered as he reconsidered himself. And he found that she was right. The Timber wasn't a Luperci. He was simply a wolf, through and through. A realization that forced the man's eyes closed.

With a sigh, Leon re-crossed his arms and opened his eyes, which had taken on their familiar ice. His voice was controled as he spoke up once more, his thoughts again his own.

"I'm sorry. What you say is true. I'm not much of a Luperci. I honestly only know how to be a regular wolf. I will offer what help I can, but it likely won't be much..."

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread