Into the light
[html]

OOc: lol, Leo's pessimism dies on him. XD Let me know if I made a mistake.

When Leon noticed Amata cover her mouth, he bite his lip and looked away. ’Idiot! You shouldn’t have done that!’ He berated himself. He should be able to control himself. Now he felt like he had lashed out at his friend, the woman he owed so much to and cared for more than she knew. He looked up with a apologetic look as she offered an apology and tried to cheer him up. Biting his lip once more, He blinked before saying;

”I’m sorry Amata… I shouldn’t have reacted in such a shameful way… I know you didn’t mean it in an insulting way, I’m just… I’m not used to social interactions. I’m an introverted wolf. A izoliuoti siela, as my uncles pack called me. You’re fairly lucky, actually. You can read, treat and heal wounds, and are beautiful… As a normal wolf, I have bland talents, then there are these…”

He finished, tracing his scars on his face. He began to ponder what he said and nearly hit himself in the head. ’Smooth Leonard… very smooth… He thought as he shook his head. With luck, Amata wouldn’t get upset with him. If not… Well, he'd get what he deserved in the end.

When Amata asked him if he wanted to learn anything, Leon smiled hesitantly, his ears perking up a bit. He wouldn’t even think of turning her down, even without his previous overreaction. He thought carefully about what he wanted to learn and spoke up with a distracted tone.

”Well… I’m interested in learning how to read and write. Other things would be swordsmanship, possibly some medical training, bird taming, exploring these human ruins, and, maybe… how to… ride a… horse…”

Leon looked down, realizing that his last suggestion was something the white wolfess probably already knew how to do. He rubbed his head, believing he was looking even more foolish before his companion.

"Do you have any suggestions for what to do Amata? I'd be more than happy to try something new with you."

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread