Into the light
[html]

WC: 366 OOC: Smile we may end this soon, and have a small trip to Halifax where we can find some gooddies

She smiled at him, trying to be reassuring, though she ignored much of what he said about her, his flattery would have to to better than that, especially to sneak the word beautiful in working traits. He mentioned his own bland abilities and she shook her head, though catching him as he traced his scars.

“No, it is a necessity to hunt. We need our hunters, and those scars only prove that you fought for something you believe in. It doesn’t matter how many you hold, you will still be a fine wolf, I’m sure that come time you will find something, just like I’m sure I will."

She said confidently, yes right now she was feeling sorry for herself, but she was confident that she could find something in her leisure time, something to fill the void of emptiness. She listened to what he wanted. At least he knew what he wanted. She smiled at him.

“I might be able to help you with the reading and writing bit, even a bit on the healing, after all that’s what i do, but I have not done any of the other things."

Was he embarrassed that he didn’t know how to ride a horse? She knew many wolves in her own pack who couldn’t though many who could. She was one of the wolves who was not much on a horse. She loved the beasts, but to ride on one... well that secretly frightened her, like she was going to say that in front of him.

“Maybe we can go to Halifax? I know it has so much over there, that we are bound to find something, I mean... not right now, in a few days perhaps, but I haven’t been out doing what i’ve done best in a long time.”

She thought reminiscing over how much trouble she’d gotten into as a pup when she went out on her explorations. She knew that was not bound to happen now. She was a free wolf after all, and perhaps a small trip outside of the pack lands would do her a little good.

<style type="text/css">
.amatatable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#84B755; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.amatatable1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.amatatable1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amatatable1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... amatat.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AAA299; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBBDA6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.amatatable1-line1 {width:436px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7D3D0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread