Into the light
[html]

OOC Okay, to Halifax! :3

The confidence in Amata's voice almost made Leon believe that even a hunter was a valuable asset for Crimson dreams, but he shook the thought away. The Dreamers were peaceful people, and where he came from, the adults were all to be warriors. Peace was protected by his family for generations, for themselves and for surrounding packs, so knowing how to fight was one of the first things pups learned. Still, thinking of his scars as signs of his dedication to his beliefs made the occasionally painful tissue worth it. He smiled at her, grateful for the thought, but not willing to let his thoughts out.

”Thank you. If you believe you can teach someone as slow as myself, than, I would appreciate a lesson or two in those fields.”

The Timber listened to her suggestion with curiosity, wondering what Halifax was, and where as well. She seemed confident about there being things in the area. He nodded when she said that it would probably be a few days before they left, knowing that there were things she likely needed to take care of with the rest of the pack. Which led him to another thought...

”Alright, it sounds like a plan than. I believe I remember where Halifax is... You can take as long as you need to, Amata. I understand, and can wait. What is it you do best, exactly?”

Leon questioned, curious about what she had meant by that. Did she mean her medical treatments? Or was it something else? The timber began to realize that he didn't truly know all that much about his ivory companion. With a shrug, he let the thought slide to his sub-conscious for the time being. Perhaps he would learn more about his companion while they traveled together. If she still wanted to that is.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread