Into the light
[html]

ooc

Her words seemed to bring up the dark male’s spirits and this made Amata happy. She meant every word she said, but she wasn’t sure if it would go through to him. Leonard seemed to understand it was all true, and the more hunters they had the more they could survive. this was the value they had on themselves.

“I can teach anyone, even a squirell how to read, and write, it will be long, and probably frustrating but I think you can do it!”

She said. Then beamed when he agreed to go to Halifax. And she nearly rolled her eyes when she remembered …. he didn’t grow up with her so he wouldn’t know what tended to excite her or made her who she was. Smiling knowingly she decided to answer.

“Explore of course, I use to give my mom some pretty nasty scares back when I was younger. We won’t have that problem anymore, though I’ll make sure to tell her we are going at least so as to not worry her any.”

She said somberly, happy that she’d made a few plans to do SOMETHING rather than sit and do nothing.

<style type="text/css">
.daisyrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#D9D5D5; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.daisyrain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.daisyrain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisyrain {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#3A567C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... syrain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FAFAF5; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9BA5B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread