Into the light
[html]

OOC I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to continue or end it ><

Leon chuckled when she said she could teach a squirrel to read and write, feeling slightly foolish for not knowing. Still, he was raised in a valley among regular wolves, untouched by the Luperci virus, so of course he had never learned to read or write the extinct human’s languages. But she seemed to brighten even more when he agreed to accompany her to Halifax, which made him grin happily. Her joy was infectious, and he was learning that first hand.

”I see, so you enjoyed giving your mother heart attacks? You learn something new every day.”

Leon said, amusing himself at her expense. He was trying to picture Amata running about with her mother chasing after her, though the fact that she her self often over worried made it hard. He didn’t miss her somber tone though, and had to wonder just how bad she had scared Savina when she was a pup.

Once again standing straight, the Timber rolled his shoulders and walked to the bottom of the stairs, letting the warm sun rays assault his fur. He tilted his head up and breathed in deeply before turning back to Amata.

”Alright, I’ll get out of your hair so you can do what you must. When you’re ready to go, I’m only a call away. It really is good to see you out and about again Amata. I’m sure everyone has missed you.”

He offered her a friendly smile. Her absence had affected him acutely, as she was the only wolf he had trusted upon entering the pack, virtually leaving him alone once more. But talking to Savina had helped, as well as Mati’s lessons on drawing. He had persevered, and had remained with the dreamers, and even made a few new friends. And now, the female that had given him a new family was back as well, and he felt ready to take on anything.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread