early summer
[html]

I'm assuming that news travels in CD and that Ghita is kept in the loop, but correct me if I'm wrong.

She was surprised to hear her niece's voice as she tried to rid the hide of the unnecessary. Two shining turquoise eyes glanced up, knife stopping along with her wanton humming, only to set eyes on the pretty blonde daughter of her sister. A pleasant enough smile found its way onto her jaws. "Nice day. Sì." Though she knew English well enough, she sometimes enjoyed speaking in short sentences. After all, why should she waste the language of her birth home? She certainly wasn't as adept in her multi-lingual status as Savina was, and so many of their family knew Italian enough to converse. One of her small hands reached out to pat the spot on the porch beside her as Amata asked about her knee and the task she had busied herself with. "The knee is doing fine. Think I'll be more pleased when summer comes around." Oh, the thought of warm air. How exciting.

The hide was shifted as she moved on to a new patch of remnants. "Questo era un cervo." She motioned over the expanse of short-furred skin. The antlers were hiding somewhere in her room, ready for a more elaborate purpose later on. The skin was easier to work with. "I think I'm going to make something for one of you girls. A bag to carry around your important things. Girls have those, don't they?" She'd admit that she was not the traditional girl, and rarely had much to carry around, but something told her that her daughters and nieces were different. Amata, she knew, was a healer; she'd healed Jazper after dealing with the bear, and she had helped with Artemis when the child had fallen into a coma. Perhaps Amata would find some use in the bag once it was finished.

<style type="text/css">
.Ghita03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b94935; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ghita03ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636830; text-align:right;}
.Ghita03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ghita03 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#ece99f; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ghita3.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636830; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636830; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread