early summer
[html]

WC: 311 OOC: Tongue She will speak itallian, but she's too lazy Wink

“Yes I can’t wait for summer either, I am ready to leave this winter behind me

Amata said. The winter had caused too much hardship for them and she didn’t like it, with the storm, Denali, Artemis, Nuki, poor Fia, and everything else that had happened in between, it had been her worst winter yet, and to get it over with as soon as possible was a relief, now that spring was here, she knew she wouldn’t have to look back on the past, that she could keep heading to her future. Amata watched with interest, then giggled at her comment covering her mouth a little. Amata may be one to pretty up her hair everyday, but she was also a wolf who wasn’t afaid to get dirty. She nodded though, knowing her own sister all too well.

“I’m pretty sure, but I only carry around my medicine bag, that’s the only important stuff I really have honestly.”

She said, her bad was not new, but neither was it old, she’d gotten it... well she couldn’t remember where she’d gotten it but it served her purpose. That’s all it needed to do. She kept her eyes on Ghita as she worked, doubting she could ever skin an animal and do that. It was definitely a hobby that Amata didn’t want to do.

“What else do you do? I mean, other than making hides and things from them?”

She asked inquiringly, settling herself down finally, and putting the fish in her lap. Her attention aptly on her, she’d asked Leon this, but she wanted to see what others did, she needed a hobby of her own, and reading and studying were not entirely hobbies to her, they were not as constructive. She wanted to be able to do something constructive.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread