early summer
[html]

WC:241 OOC: sorry that it's crap <3

At the mention of her sisters name Amata nodded, yes she probably could use something like that, though she didn’t know much about what her sister owned these days, not like she used to, but they were older and lived in their own rooms, so she didn’t know anymore.

She probably could use something along those lines I don’t really know.

She said giving her aunt an apologetic smile. As the woman spoke, she heard something that interested her a bit. Jewelry? she made jewelry? maybe Amata could as well. Wagging her tail she waited for her elder to finish.

“I only have my medical knowledge, but I do want to learn more... how do you make jewelry?”

She didn’t mean to pass by the older woman’s joke but she wanted to know what she meant by making jewelry. Maybe she could be good enough at it that she could make some and she would have something else to do besides just sit around reading, which helped no one else at all. Then again she could easily teach the pups to read, but that was up to their mother wasn’t it? She didn’t know if Ghita was literate or not, she didn’t usually see the female with a book in her hands at all, most of the time she was out and about, as active as a be who’s hive wasn’t finished.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread