early summer
[html]

Amata seemed to believe that the bag was a good idea, and it brightened Ghita's confidence that she still knew Cambria as well as she thought she did. The final unwanted hairs of the now deceased deer came off with a graceful swipe of her knife and she returned her gaze to the pretty blonde daughter of her sister. Amata seemed excited about the concept of making jewelry, for that is what she asked 'how' about. Her aunt chuckled and folded up the hide. "There are a few ways. I've seen pieces that are made differently than mine." To show the woman what she meant, she pulled out the carefully carved bone necklace for her handsome Jazper. It was simple, created from drilled bone 'beads' and threaded with leather cord, but didn't lack interest; in the center, there was a large wooden pendant, shaped to be a running wolf and painted black.

"This is easy, but I've seen some hard ones. With metal." She hadn't managed to dissect how metal pieces were created, and she was sure she never would, but if Amata had the determination...perhaps the girl could do it for herself. Her tail wagged across the Manor's porch behind her. "You want to learn?" Teaching had to be more interesting than sitting around, something that was already causing her to itch for action. She needed to do something, not just sit around, but her knee caused so many problems as it healed.

<style type="text/css">
.Ghita03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b94935; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Ghita03ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636830; text-align:right;}
.Ghita03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Ghita03 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#ece99f; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ghita3.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636830; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636830; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread