early summer
[html]

WC: 258 OOC: Sorry about my lame reply

In Amata’s mind she’d thought that her aunt was talking about metal, that was until she showed her the bone and wood carving. It was beautiful, but she was quite sure she lacked in the art department. At least for that, and come to think of it metal working a piece of jewlery wouldn’t really have suited her anyway. She smiled as she listened and felt bad when she got to the question that Ghita was sure to ask.

“No, it looks nice but I guess I’m not that artsy. I think I would have to find something less like that to fill my time.”

She said feeling bad, but letting Ghita know straight how it was. Yes it would have been nice, but she guessed it wouldn’t hurt to try to learn it, at least putting things together, maybe trying to carve something.

“But you know what... I’ll try, just a little, something simple maybe, if I think i can do more I’ll let you know!”

She said deciding better, if she didn’t get it at least she would have tried and it wasn’t like it was wasting her life, it just told her she was or wasn’t good for such a job. She stayed where she was though, the fish still in her arms, if she were smart she’d have gotten the fish cut up and eaten some, but she’d nearly entirely forgot about it with the situation she might learn something more than being a doctor.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread